INNOVATE - INTEGRATE - INITIATE
UAV Integrated Tunable Microwave
World's first UAV integrated tunable microwave payload technology. NON-CONTACT frequency modulated inspection for coatings analysis and monitoring. An NDT technique requiring no removal of the outer layers.
- >Dielectric protective layer thickness and condition
- >Oxide formation prior to corrosion
- >Corrosion and surface defects on metallic surface
- >Water ingress into polymer layer detection
- >Propagation of water content through dielectric
- >Adhesion of protective layer to the metallic surface
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/10/2018
Simultaneous Location And Mapping (SLAM) Internal UAV system
- >'Prometheus' system designed to rapidly capture data in inaccessible and dangerous zones
- >Fully encapsulated propulsion system
- >Light weight collision tolerant design
- >Confined space specialisation
- >Encased electronics for water/dust protection (IP64)
- >Sub 15mm accuracies
- >Automated confined space inspection
- >Eliminate Human resource exposure and entry into hostile environment
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/07/2018
Contactless UT RFID
Wireless and Non-Destructive (WAND) system, consists of two parts – a compact, battery-free sensor and a handheld probe. The sensor is entirely passive and can be permanently installed onto a structure.
The lightweight probe powers up the sensor by non-contact inductive coupling when it is brought nearby (even if the patch is under material). The sensor then sends out an ultrasonic wave into the structure and detects the received signal.
This is then transmitted back wirelessly to the probe where the signal is analysed. For our internal corrosion system, the analysed signal provides structural thickness.
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/06/2018
Utilising our extensive range of thermal imaging cameras, we undertake a wide range of detailed and quantifiable thermographic survey applications.
Our thermal survey and Inspection UAV teams are trained and certified to minimum ABBE Level 4 (efficiency surveys) and PCN Level 2/3 (BINDT) - ensuring acquired data can be quantified and interpreted.
Systems such as our dual view Falcon 8 equipped with FLIR TAU 640 & LUMIX 30 x optical zoom camera, ensure that both the visual and thermal aspect of the inspection/Survey can be carried out simultaneously and efficiently.
For more detailed thermographic applications, Texo DSI Ltd also have extensive integrated platforms, such as manifold M600, fully equipped with Micro Epsilon TIM 640 LW/Sony ALPHA 7R2 dual payloads with factory calibrated, interchangeable lenses tailored to suit varying inspection requirements and criteria.
We also deploy an extensive range of bespoke ICI integrated Radiometric thermal camera systems on both untethered and tethered UAV platforms, equipped with unique software applications allowing seamless ground to air integration for precise and specific client thermal work scopes.
Our Thermal systems have an extensive range of applications:
- Coupled structural thermal analysis
- Insulation monitoring
- Solar cell monitoring
- Leak detection
- Water ingress detection
- Efficiency and friction identification
- Hot spot identification
- SAR applications
- Sub surface pipeline leak detection
Solar Farm Inspected quickly and accurately
To enlarge, click on the images below
Texo DSI (UKCS) have strategic operating bases worldwide.
Texo Drone Survey & Inspection Ltd
8 Stepfield Industrial Estate, Witham, Essex CM8 3TH
Telephone +44 (0)1376 533 979
NorthEast Regional office
Bassington Lane, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8AF
Telephone +44 (0)1289 690 069
Telephone +44 (0)1376 533 979
Fax +44 (0)1376 515 946
Address 8 Stepfield Industrial Estate, Witham, Essex CM8 3TH
EMERGENCY 24hr CONTACT NUMBER
Telephone +44 (0)7841 019 860