INNOVATE - INTEGRATE - INITIATE
UAV Integrated Tunable Microwave
World's first UAV integrated tunable microwave payload technology. NON-CONTACT frequency modulated inspection for coatings analysis and monitoring. An NDT technique requiring no removal of the outer layers.
- >Dielectric protective layer thickness and condition
- >Oxide formation prior to corrosion
- >Corrosion and surface defects on metallic surface
- >Water ingress into polymer layer detection
- >Propagation of water content through dielectric
- >Adhesion of protective layer to the metallic surface
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/10/2018
Simultaneous Location And Mapping (SLAM) Internal UAV system
- >'Prometheus' system designed to rapidly capture data in inaccessible and dangerous zones
- >Fully encapsulated propulsion system
- >Light weight collision tolerant design
- >Confined space specialisation
- >Encased electronics for water/dust protection (IP64)
- >Sub 15mm accuracies
- >Automated confined space inspection
- >Eliminate Human resource exposure and entry into hostile environment
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/07/2018
Contactless UT RFID
Wireless and Non-Destructive (WAND) system, consists of two parts – a compact, battery-free sensor and a handheld probe. The sensor is entirely passive and can be permanently installed onto a structure.
The lightweight probe powers up the sensor by non-contact inductive coupling when it is brought nearby (even if the patch is under material). The sensor then sends out an ultrasonic wave into the structure and detects the received signal.
This is then transmitted back wirelessly to the probe where the signal is analysed. For our internal corrosion system, the analysed signal provides structural thickness.
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/06/2018
Optical Gas Imaging (OGI)
Texo DSI Ltd has acquired two G300a Optical Gas Imaging thermal systems.
Integrated into our own custom-built, multi redundancy UAV platforms, the G300a can detect 20 confirmed types of gas leaks and allow for rapid gas leak identifications.
Texo DSI Ltd are currently utilising two OGI systems (TEXO G.O.L.D SP1 & TEXO G.O.L.D DP2), operating within the industrial and domestic environment.
Using a maximised gain on the G300a, gas leakage can be detected within the lower pressurised Domestic gas system, ensuring swift identification of leaking infrastructure and the subsequent repairs to be implemented.
Some of the detectable gas types are extremely hazardous and using the UAV allows for the removal of human operators near to the source during primary investigation.
Our UAV delivery systems (TEXO G.O.L.D SP1 & TEXO G.O.L.D DP2) have been built to encompass a platform built to operate in some of the most safety conscious environments, with multiple redundancies beyond the basic accepted standards.
Texo DSI (UKCS) have strategic operating bases worldwide.
Texo Drone Survey & Inspection Ltd
8 Stepfield Industrial Estate, Witham, Essex CM8 3TH
Telephone +44 (0)1376 533 979
NorthEast Regional office
Bassington Lane, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8AF
Telephone +44 (0)1289 690 069
Telephone +44 (0)1376 533 979
Fax +44 (0)1376 515 946
Address 8 Stepfield Industrial Estate, Witham, Essex CM8 3TH
EMERGENCY 24hr CONTACT NUMBER
Telephone +44 (0)7841 019 860