INNOVATE - INTEGRATE - INITIATE
UAV Integrated Tunable Microwave
World's first UAV integrated tunable microwave payload technology. NON-CONTACT frequency modulated inspection for coatings analysis and monitoring. An NDT technique requiring no removal of the outer layers.
- >Dielectric protective layer thickness and condition
- >Oxide formation prior to corrosion
- >Corrosion and surface defects on metallic surface
- >Water ingress into polymer layer detection
- >Propagation of water content through dielectric
- >Adhesion of protective layer to the metallic surface
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/10/2018
Simultaneous Location And Mapping (SLAM) Internal UAV system
- >'Prometheus' system designed to rapidly capture data in inaccessible and dangerous zones
- >Fully encapsulated propulsion system
- >Light weight collision tolerant design
- >Confined space specialisation
- >Encased electronics for water/dust protection (IP64)
- >Sub 15mm accuracies
- >Automated confined space inspection
- >Eliminate Human resource exposure and entry into hostile environment
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/07/2018
Contactless UT RFID
Wireless and Non-Destructive (WAND) system, consists of two parts – a compact, battery-free sensor and a handheld probe. The sensor is entirely passive and can be permanently installed onto a structure.
The lightweight probe powers up the sensor by non-contact inductive coupling when it is brought nearby (even if the patch is under material). The sensor then sends out an ultrasonic wave into the structure and detects the received signal.
This is then transmitted back wirelessly to the probe where the signal is analysed. For our internal corrosion system, the analysed signal provides structural thickness.
Estimate Deployment Date: 01/06/2018
Multispectral data has been long established as a useful tool. Conventionally satellite or plane/helicopter mounted, it has been long proven in a number of commercial and industrial applications.
With integration into advanced UAV platforms, such as our QUEST UAV PRO 200 Fixed Wing Systems, it can now be deployed quickly and at a fraction of the cost making it commercially viable across a range of sectors.
Using multiple bandwidths of light beyond the visible spectrum multispectral can detect and quantify a range of data across a wide range of applicable sectors.
Texo DSI Ltd primarily operates our multispectral systems within the agricultural sector, allowing for precision agriculture to identify areas of crop stress and poor health. This allows farmers to initiate changes to field maintenance plans.
Watering schedule and fertiliser application are often adapted, producing an increase in efficiency and production, whilst often seeing a substantial decrease in resources over allocation.
Texo DSI (UKCS) have strategic operating bases worldwide.
Texo Drone Survey & Inspection Ltd
8 Stepfield Industrial Estate, Witham, Essex CM8 3TH
Telephone +44 (0)1376 533 979
NorthEast Regional office
Bassington Lane, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8AF
Telephone +44 (0)1289 690 069
Telephone +44 (0)1376 533 979
Fax +44 (0)1376 515 946
Address 8 Stepfield Industrial Estate, Witham, Essex CM8 3TH
EMERGENCY 24hr CONTACT NUMBER
Telephone +44 (0)7841 019 860